Written by experienced teacher and author Anne Mitchell, the Steps to Success
series is designed to help students develop key knowledge and skills for success in all assessment tasks and exams.
With a clear focus on practical strategies for success throughout, this series will help students to feel confident that they can achieve their potential.
English/EAL: Steps to Success
- advice and support for all areas of the new study design
- exercises throughout to consolidate learning
- tips for success in every chapter providing practical strategies to aim higher
- a flexible approach that supports students working independently or with teachers in the classroom
- free online resources including planning templates, answers to exercises, proofreading checklists, exam revision exercises, and sample responses.
is a valuable companion for the revised study design, covering analytical, comparative and creative responses to texts, and analysing and presenting argument. Steps to Success
will support Year 12 students as they work towards their final exam, while Year 11 students will also find the information relevant and useful as they begin their VCE studies. As well as containing chapters focusing on each individual area of study, a whole chapter is devoted to the need for good organisation and preparation for VCE English/EAL studies - essential reading for Year 11s during their Year 12 orientation.
24-month Macmillan Digital access on Macmillan Education Everywhere.
Download a sample chapter of the print book in PDF format here.
to view a sample chapter of the digital book (navigate to '5 Comparative analysis of texts'