A comedy in two acts, for middle and senior secondary students, that is fast, furious and full of shocks - and frocks!
This lively and entertaining play explores one of the biggest highlights of any student's life: the formal. The characters wrestle with family, friends, assessments and the odd turquoise taffeta dress as they face this modern rite of passage.
The stress, the dress, the dreams and schemes, boys as handbags - will it all be worth it on the night?
• full-length, contemporary play
• large ensemble cast
• easy-to-stage script with production notes
• suggested activities for Drama and English
• playwright interview and biographical notes
• relevant to Drama and English syllabuses
• ideal for school performances, drama workshops or class study
It will challenge, confront and inspire middle and senior secondary students.
To view sample pages of this title click on the image below