Winner - AGTA Award - Most outstanding Geography Teaching Source Material
The second edition of this market-leading text will enrich all Geography classrooms.
Also available on the iBookstore
It is packed with facts and figures on maps, graphs, diagrams, statistics and photographs, and includes a technology chapter that covers Google technologies and geographic information systems.
The package contains student-friendly explanations, descriptions and worked examples with skills being introduced sequentially.
Published in conjunction with the Australian Geography Teachers’ Association
, the two contributing editors have years of experience that translate to a resource that achieves a range of outstanding teaching and learning outcomes.
The text is supported by multimedia applications and detailed activities that directly link to the content. A pdf digital book is on the accompanying CD, that can be used on an IWB, student laptop or school computer.
It is a must for every Australian geography classroom.
- skills introduced sequentially, building from fundamentals to more challenging
- step-by-step explanations, descriptions, worked examples and a broad range of activities
- examples from each Australian state and territory with further international explanations
- exciting array of activities on the accompanying CD and website including fight simulator movies and a Google Earth tour
- contemporary text design
- ICT incorporated throughout.
1. Working with maps
2. Working with topographic maps
3. Working with photographs
4. Working with statistics and graphs
5. Working with diagrams
6. Working with technology
7. Putting it all together