An innovative, student-friendly approach to VCE Units 1 & 2.
This full-colour workbook breaks new ground by focusing on core skills and concepts through detailed analysis of a diverse selection of rich and engaging texts.
The content provides an ideal springboard for discussion and class work, and the units offer flexibility as they can be used in a multitude of ways to support any VCE English program.
• fully addresses the specific skills required for VCE Units 1 & 2 and the Senior Australian Curriculum
• develops essential skills for analysing literary and non-literary texts
• explores a wide range of themes, ideas and issues through written, oral and multimodal texts
• closely examines persuasive language techniques in the context of lively, interesting issues
• provides accessible and clear explanations of key metalanguage with examples
• includes a wide range of practical exercises and writing tasks
• offers a skills-based approach that is ideal for both English and EAL students
• includes a revision unit on language basics.
Each workbook comes with 15 months free access to an interactive eBook.